The Next Generation’s pastor role is to oversee the Middle School, High School and Twenty-something age groups. The goal is to help each age group grow in their relationship with Jesus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit, train, and disciple volunteer leaders.
- Oversee ongoing training and support for volunteers.
- Participate and assist in Sunday worship services.
- Attend regular staff meetings as part of the leadership team.
- Assist in creating strategic plan to improve social media connection with the next generation.
- Desire to lead as many people as possible into a growing relationship with Jesus.
- Strategically minded and passionate about recruiting and equipping volunteers.
- Growing relationship with Jesus personally and in family (if married).
- Passionate about reaching the next generation with the good news about Jesus.
- Maintain a teachable attitude.
About Faith Bible Church
FBC was started in 1978 in the suburbs of Milwaukee, WI. You can view our website at FBCWI.US
Please send your resume to Tim@FBCWI.us