TITLE:? WORSHIP/STAFF PASTOR
POSITION TYPE: FULL-TIME: DEPARTMENT HEAD
COMPENSATION: SALARY PLUS FULL-TIME BENEFITS
REPORTS TO: CAMPUS PASTOR
To serve the vision of LifeMarbleFalls and the LifeFamily of Churches through leading worship and production of worship services. To lead and develop worship teams. The Worship/Staff Pastor is responsible for the production and development of all worship
venues across the various ministries within the LifeMarbleFalls Campus. The Worship/Staff pastor is responsible for building a local worship team and training up new worshippers and leaders in this ministry. This position can expect to be working on several
projects at once, work under strict deadlines, and be an active part of a creative team. The Worship/Staff Pastor will be responsible to oversee all production and creative arts departments to insure all ministries associated with worship and creative arts
are working congruently with each other. As the Worship/Staff Pastor, duties will also include all communication through our website, app, and social media. Job will include updating calendar of events, posting on social media, and be the liaison between
the main Southwest Campus Creative Arts Department and LifeMarbleFalls.
- Set up for services and events at LifeMarbleFalls
- Lead worship for Sunday morning service
- Work with Campus Pastor and FOH Engineer to determine technical needs for worship services
- Create an effective and distraction-free worship environment
Planning and Creative
- Facilitate and attend weekly rehearsals
- Collaborate in a creative programming process for worship services and special events
- Meet weekly with Campus Pastor to determine service flows and evaluate past services
- Assist in the areas of stage design, equipment maintenance and creative elements
- Develop a worship team to lead worship across multiple campus ministries, including but not limited to, Youth, LifeGroups, Sunday Worship, Special Events, etc…
- Assist in the identification, recruitment and training of new members
- Identify and build up leaders for service in other ministries (Students, Men’s, Women’s, etc.)
- Oversee the promotion of all calendar of events across all social media outlets (Website, App, Facebook, Instagram, and CCB database system).
- Submit creative arts requests to the LifeAustin Creative Team. This includes but not limited to weekly video announcements, marketing requests for events, bulletin requests, special video promos for the campus, etc.
- Along with all other current and future employees, this position will aid in the execution of church-wide ministries, events, and activities.
- Work alongside of Campus Pastor to manage and delegate the facility needs of the church including maintenance, repairs, and expansion projects.
- Follower of Jesus Christ
- Committed to embracing and adhering to the 7 Guiding Principles of LifeFamily
- 2-3 years of experience leading worship in a non-denominational, spirit-led, charismatic type of worship venue.
- Strong vocal ability
- Ability to lead worship from guitar or keys
- Working knowledge of drums, guitars, keys and vocal parts
- Working knowledge with in-ear monitors and click tracks
- Basic audio engineering competency
This position is equal parts technical and ministerial. You must have a desire to complete technical tasks (basic audio, stage setup, troubleshooting) while shepherding DreamTeam/Volunteers and being a spiritual leader of the church. Most of all, you must
love people and worshipping Jesus!
Please submit YouTube/Vimeo links of performances or email a digital download to email@example.com. Submissions will not be reviewed without a video of performance.