MINISTRY OVERVIEW: Cornerstone Community Church has an exciting opportunity for a Children’s Pastor/Director to join our ministry team! Cornerstone is a community of real people, led by leaders who emphasize reaching people, making disciples
and building relationships as its mission and purpose. The team embraces the core issues of Christianity and presents them in a way that is real, smart, brave and fun. We care about you and have made a place just for you. We hope you will find our approach
to church refreshing.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Children’s Pastor will provide leadership for our Ckidz ministry that encompasses Kindergarten-5th grade students which takes place across four of our weekend services, and involves leading our part-time children’s
ministry staff as well as a large group of volunteers.
- Oversee all service elements and programming for Kindergarten through 5th grade children’s environments.
- Recruit, train, and lead multiple volunteer teams.
- Lead and manage a staff team.
- Support, encourage, and equip parents.
- Work with other ministry leaders to execute 3 large outreach events a year.
- Oversee the selection and implementation of curriculum for kids. (We currently use Orange curriculum).
- Manage the budget and expense reporting.
- Passion for Children’s Ministry.
- Disciplined, innovative and creative.
- Gifted leadership and communication skills (on and off the platform).
- Coachable, team player.
- Highly relational (caring and personable on an individual level).
- Able to develop a team-oriented culture through recruiting, training, and mentoring.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Loves Jesus, loves people, and wants to impact the Kingdom.
- 3+ years’ experience serving in a high capacity position within Children’s Ministry.
- A cultural fit with Cornerstone Community Church. (We sum it up this way: Be real, be smart, be brave, have fun and be all in!)
Work Hours: Full Time-Office hours Monday through Thursday. One service on Saturday, 3 services on Sunday
Sick Days: as approved
Personal Days: as approved
Vacation: 2 Weeks
Paid Holidays: 8 holidays per year
Wage: Total compensation based on experience, skillset and education. May be eligible for receiving a portion of salary housing allowance, provided requisite pastoral and IRS qualifications are met.
Benefits: Medical available. Employer contributes ½ of the lowest available option for the employee.
For additional information about Cornerstone Community Church and this opportunity, please contact us or visit the church’s website at go2cornerstone.com, where you can learn more about our doctrinal beliefs, mission, vision and values, weekend services,
and other ministries of the church.
If, after prayerfully reviewing this information, you sense this role and church culture could be a good fit for you, please send resume, family photo, social media info, and DVD or YouTube of you speaking/leading to