YOUTH & YOUNG ADULT PASTOR JOB DESCRIPTION
This position is full-time: salary commensurate with education and experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Student/Young Adult Ministry.
- A mature, growing Christian leader with good moral character (1 Timothy 3, Titus 1).
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Relation intelligence
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Track record of recruiting and building teams, including the development of young adult and adult ministry leaders.
- A team player.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to relate well with people of all ages.
- Must pass state and federal background check.
- 4-year college degree preferred
Job Description Overview:
- Oversee the spiritual development and social activity for middle and senior high school students.
- Oversee the spiritual development and social activity for college-age young adults.
- Create and implement discipleship methods and systems for teaching and developing a relationship with God.
- Provide a creative and compelling atmosphere of worship and relevant teaching that is engaging and transformational.
- Partner with parents to establish strong communication for the application of the discipleship process at home.
- Establish the youth and young adult ministry in alignment with the vision of Life Church, providing continuity and consistency.
Health insurance, retirement, and relocation assistance provided.