That.Church in Cabot is a growing church plant on a mission to reach the city of Cabot with the message of Jesus. This position is on the ground floor of a growing church plant. We are so excited to see what God does next! Here is a look at the job descrition
for the position we are trying to fill at our campus. We hope that you will apply!
Title: Ministries Pastor
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm / Fiday-Saturday - off / Sunday 8am-1pm
- This positions number one responsibility is to manage with excellence all ministries that happen outside of the worship center on Sunday mornings.
- This includes but is not limited to, all children’s ministry’s, guest services, security, IT, maintenance, environments, décor, first time guests, connect cards, and people movement.
- This position is to manage the ministries of That.Church Cabot in a way that aligns with the mission and vision of the That.Church global organization.
- 1. TLC
- Team building This means to recruit, train and frequently inspect teams
- Leadership appointment To recruit, train and equip new leaders of teams and ministries
- Communications To manage, organize, and structure all communications between team members and leadership
- 2. RTI
- Recruit This person is to be a ruthless recruiter. People come to church for relationship but they stay because they have a role. We want to constantly be recruiting people.
- Train Training is essential to keeping people and managing efficiently. A ministries pastor is to ensure that proper training is happening consistently for all leaders is varies capacities.
- Inspect Leaders and ministries need consistent, repeatable and healthy inspection. This is not a set it and forget it kind of job.
- 3. PEE - Aim matters
- People - Evaluate talents and find positions.
- Environments – How are we setting up a place where people will come?
- Equipment - What tools are we using to move people to their next step towards Christ?
Pay scale: 25,000-36,000 dollars a year based on skill and experience
Instructions to apply:
- Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email three letters of reference
- Email three references that we can call about your work and personal history