Blessings! We are so glad you stumbled upon this opportunity. If you are ready to begin a life changing adventure with a loving church family, do not pass us up. We are currently looking for a pioneering individual who has a heart for youth and a passion
for worship. If this sounds interesting, we want to hear from you.
This is what you should know about LifeSong. We are extremely down to earth, friendly, authentic, and family oriented. At our church, you will find a genuine family of Christians who are pursuing a pure and uncomplicated relationship with
Jesus. We are serious about our faith, yet we are lighthearted, and we have a good sense of humor. In other words, we take our faith seriously but not ourselves. We are not looking to hire a position but to adopt a youth and worship leader into our family.
This is what you should know about Monticello. LifeSong is located in the heart of Monticello, IN. We are a rural farming community that has a thriving summer tourism industry; including the Twin Lakes and Indiana Beach Amusement Park. Monticello
is a safe, friendly, and inviting hometown located halfway between Indianapolis and Chicago. With all of that being said, God is up to something here in our community. We have seen God’s hand working to expand His Kingdom here. There is a movement of unity
between the local churches centered around revival. We think that Monticello and the surrounding area would offer a great opportunity to someone who is kingdom-minded and who wants to be in the thick of God’s work.
LifeSong is looking for someone that…
- Has a vibrant relationship with Jesus and is enthusiastically driven to serve the Lord.
- Is guided and influenced by the Holy Spirit.
- Is a model of integrity, evangelism, and discipleship.
- Is a strong teacher/communicator.
- Ministry is something that they are, not what they do.
- Is a self-starter who can develop and implement their ideas.
- Is driven to grow the ministry, pioneer new initiatives, and inspire others.
- Will work to develop our current teams so that they operate in their strengths and are more effective in their roles.
Youth Ministry Responsibilities
- Lead Middle School, High School, and summer College ministry.
- Chart course for spiritual development and curriculum.
- Build and work with our current sponsor team.
- Engage in the lives of our youth through a relationship driven youth ministry.
- Gauge where kids are spiritually/emotionally.
- See the bigger picture and align with LifeSong’s overall mission.
- Participate in our Awana program.
Worship Ministry Responsibilities
- Spirit led worshipper. Someone who not only leads the congregation musically but who challenges the congregation to worship personally.
- Lead and organize the worship ministry (teach and train youth and adult worship teams).
- Skilled musician who can both sing and play an instrument (i.e. keyboard, guitar, etc…).
- Proficient in a variety of worship styles because we have a blended style.
- Understand and be ok working with “non-professional” musicians.
- Develop a youth worship team.
- Creative with audio visual.
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and include the following:
- A two minute video introduction. Can be filmed on your phone, computer or any device.
- Your cover letter and resume.
- Links to any works or videos that may demonstrate your proficiencies are welcomed.