The Executive Pastor provides inspiring supervision, coaching, and growth opportunities to 7 City Church's staff and volunteers, fosters a healthy organizational culture, and brings strategic leadership that aligns staff, resources, and innovation with 7
City’s vision and values. The Executive Pastor will also organize 7 City's Small Group ministry, first impressions teams (greeters, ushers, parking, etc.), and community non-profit partnerships. These ministries require the ability to recruit, develop, and
deploy many volunteers and leaders.
- Experience recruiting, developing, and deploying leaders
- Experience recruiting and mobilizing sizeable volunteer teams in a local church context
- Experience supervising and coaching staff
- Organized, systems-minded, efficient execution
- Strategic thinker and planner
- Positive Attitude
- College education
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Innovative, forward thinking, learner
7 City Church is located in the West 7th/Cultural Arts district near downtown Fort Worth, Texas. 7 City was started in 2012 with a vision to see cities transformed by inspiring community and influencing culture. www.7citychurch.com.