Purpose of the Job:
To ensure the consistent excellence of audio and visual quality in our worship services, and special events. To assist with coaching our team of volunteers at The Chapel. This is a part-time position averaging fifteen hours a week, but may require more
hours leading up to the launch of new services, equipment installations, special events or holiday services.
• Be fully supportive of the worship ministry and philosophy of The Chapel.
• Experience mixing audio in a live environment.
• Ability to think quickly and react appropriately in high stress situations.
• Understanding of equipment to coach volunteers and troubleshoot as needed.
• Uphold and communicate the mission, vision and values of The Chapel.
• Serve as Front of House engineer on Sunday’s on rotation at all campuses.
• Assist with providing excellent production quality for all services and events.
• Assist with maintenance of audio, video, and lighting equipment.
• Assist with installation of new equipment system updates.
• Assist with designing and building stage sets for various campuses.
• Be available to operate holiday services and special events.
• Collaborate with Technical Director on budget and equipment purchases.
• Have a “working knowledge” of The Chapel’s technical equipment.