Qualifications for Position:
The employee must be well organized and detail oriented, with administrative and extensive computer skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required. Experience with social media, website management, and desktop publishing is preferred. Good interpersonal
skills are essential to interact with church leaders and welcome mid-week visitors to the church.
Requirements of the Position:
- Work with church leaders to support administrative and other publication requirements.
- Act as the church receptionist, directing phone calls, appointments, and guests as appropriate.
- Coordinate the church event calendar and keep records of the administrative forms related to all events.
- Maintain church files in cooperation with church leaders and bookkeeper.
- Maintain and regularly update the church membership and attendee rolls.
- Prepare, edit, proofread, and produce all church publications including any newsletters, bulletins, social media and web postings as directed by church leadership.
- Possess working knowledge of office equipment.
- Possess good time management skills, the ability to prioritize work, attention to detail, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Assist church leaders in preparing for weekly worship services and activities.
Abilities and Experience:
Experience with Microsoft Office is required. Experience and knowledge of social media, Adobe Photoshop Elements, and Adobe Acrobat are preferred.
Anticipated Time Commitment:
- 24-30 hours per week.
- Some flexibility on start and stop time.
Act in a professional, Christian manner, in a spirit of cooperation and teamwork, displaying a positive helpful attitude at all times. Hold confidential matters in strict confidence.
To apply, please send résumé to ChapelCityJobs@gmail.com.