Reimage Church is a multi-ethnic and multi-generational church located in the heart of Eastern North Carolina. We are a 37-year old church committed to reaching our city and the surrounding area with Jesus. We like to say that Reimage Church is a place
where anyone can change with people like you who God is changing into someone like Him.
We are currently seeking a Business Administrator who will be a part of our team. This position will oversee the business office, human resources, facilities and communication.
For more information about Reimage Church, please see our website... http://www.reimagechurch.com
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter and family photo to email@example.com.
The Business Administrator is responsible for the oversight and coordination of the administrative ministries of the church, including finance, facilities, personnel, communication and continual evaluation and recommendation of best practices; providing
excellent service to staff, volunteers and community to fulfill Reimage Church’s mission.
Responsible for all financial activities for Reimage Church and Reimage CDC.
- Maintains a full accounting system including gift receipt recording, payables and payment processing, banking, payroll, and general ledger.
- Provides monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to appropriate recipients.
- Leads annual budget process and monitors actual vs. budget results throughout the year.
- Coordinates all activities to complete the annual audit or review each year.
- Responsible for all accounting for Reimage Church and Reimage CDC.
- Maintains relationships with key banks.
- Ensures a proper control environment including developing and documenting all policies and procedures.
- Develops and maintains a process for archiving financial records.
- Works with Lead Pastor and Board of Trustees to coordinate oversight of budget and oversight of administration.
Responsible for all necessary human resource support for Reimage Church and Reimage CDC staff.
- Develops and maintains employee policies and procedures.
- Coordinates recruitment, offers, and all related documentation.
- Maintains benefits, including insurance and pension benefits.
- Oversee processing and delivery of payroll.
Manages key aspects of the facilities.
- Ensures that administrative and facility responsibilities are handled by staff or volunteers, including maintaining office equipment, ground and facility maintenance, and supplies for office-related activities.
- Works in conjunction with the Lead Pastor and Board of Trustees on long range planning for facilities upkeep and occasional project management.
- Ensures maintenance of technology infrastructure.
Responsible for coordination of all communication of Reimage Church working in conjunction with staff and lay leaders.
- Ensures that communication strategy is created, updated and executed.
- Supports creative department staff with appropriate resource and guidance.
- Oversees Information Technology support.
- Ensures the efficient management and operation of church’s database.
Model Biblical Priorities
Upholding Biblical priorities and core values of Reimage Church.?
- Commit to a daily quiet-time with God. ?
- Participate in a reGroup on a regular basis. ?
- Set appropriate boundaries and accountability to protect character and integrity. ?
- Develop personal evangelism opportunities within and outside the church. ?
- Support the ministries of Reimage Church by faithfully giving at least 10% of gross income.
- Adhere to the qualities and characteristics required of Reimage Church employees, as defined by the Staff Handbook.