We are looking for a vocally gifted, spiritually mature, biblically grounded Christian to lead all worship ministries at our church under the direction of our Senior Pastor. The ideal candidate should have experience leading worship at a similar sized church
and have experience shepherding worship teams.
- Work with the Senior Pastor to plan the worship services.
- Lead the musical portion of our contemporary worship services.
- Lead all music ministries in the church.
- Develop a process to regularly identify and deploy new volunteers into the church’s worship ministry.
- Shepherd, train, manage, and care for the volunteer worship and technology teams.
- Develop an annual worship ministry budget and be able to work within that budget.
- Look for ways to inspire non-musical worship experiences for the church body.
- Oversee the church’s tech ministry.
- Oversee the maintenance of all musical instruments owned by the church
- Experience leading worship in a church setting.
- Proficient on guitar. Ability with multiple instruments is desirable (i.e. Keyboard).
- Proficient in reading music.
- Vocally proficient.
- Able to perform solos for a variety of situations (i.e. weddings, funerals, etc.).
- Able to show a confident yet relaxed stage presence.
- Able to engage the church body and lead them in authentic worship.
- Able to be flexible and comfortable with changes during a service (i.e. replaying a song at the end, eliminating a song, etc.).
- Broad knowledge of contemporary Christian worship music.
- Experience leading and managing teams.
- Technologically competent in audio, visual, and computer (Pro Presenter, Planning Center, click tracks, use of in-ear monitors).
- A lifestyle congruent with the biblical requirements for leaders (1 Tim. 3:1-13; 2 Tim. 2: 22-25, Titus 1:5-9).
- College degree is preferred. Formal training in music (specifically worship music) is preferred.