Abundant Life Church is a growing multi-generational, multi-cultural church located just outside of Reading Pa. We are looking for someone who is passionate about loving God and leading people into the worship of a Holy God. It's not just about a program,
it's about being real and authentic in all that we do. This will be a place where someone has the freedom to use their gifts to increase the work that God is doing in our community. It also is a place where someone can grow as a leader in their leadership
The following is only of a sample of what is expected for this position.
- Lead Worship a minimum of 46 weeks a year
- Hold a mid-week practice/rehearsal with the team
- Manage team scheduling and worship sets through Planning Center Online (PCO)
- Invest in and minister to members of the worship team to help them continue to grow in their faith
- Train existing team members and train up new members.
- Attend Semi-monthly staff meetings
- Oversee the sound and media presentation at the church
- Support the vision and direction of the Lead Pastor
- You must have a high level of personal integrity and a committed, growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Be Willing to foster and develop your relationship with God on a regular basis outside of Church Responsibilities
- You must agree with our Vision, Values, Core doctrines and Mission Statement.
- You must have a healthy relationship with for your spouse and children (if applicable)
- You must have a good reputation outside the church, as well. You must be an example of a person whose life is an example of pursuing Christ.
- You must be comfortable speaking in front of others and leading people.
- Leadership - must be able to lead others well and desire to grow in leadership
- Organization - must have the ability to schedule projects, see projects through completion, communicate to others well, willing to establish structure systems for future growth.
- Self Discipline - must possess a high level of self-discipline when it comes to maintaining schedules, obtaining goals, and personal faith.
- Responsibility - must be willing to take ownership of all assignments under their leadership, and be open to coaching and direction
- Music - must possess an ability to play keyboard or guitar. Must be able to transpose cords and understand a moderate range of music theory. Must be able to communicate and coach other musicians to bring out their best qualities.
- Experience - must have 2 years of leading worship in some capacity.
- Sound - Understands sound equipment, cables, monitors, etc, and be able to problem solve any sound issues.
This position is a part-time position that we believe will become a full-time position in the future at a healthy church that is looking to make a greater impact in our area. As you consider this position, please be in prayer for God's leading.
We are also praying for God to send the right person for our church.
If you're interested
a) - A resume
b) - A video recording of you leading worship
c) - 3 ministry references
to Devin Blankenbiller at firstname.lastname@example.org
144 S. Walnut Street, Birdsboro, PA 19508