We are a growing church on a mission to reach our community with the gospel of Jesus Christ. We are seeking an Associate Pastor/Children and Youth Minister to continue growing an effective Youth and Children's Ministry. The ideal candidate will be fun, motivated,
and self-driven. The Associate Pastor will assist our Senior Pastor as needed. Housing can be provided. If you believe you may be the person for the job please send the following to email@example.com.
Resume with at least 3 references
Statement of Faith
Sermon audio/video if available
Deadline: June 11, 2018
30k-40k Total Pay Package
For more information visit us online at: www.crossroadsofhartwell.com or www.facebook.com/CrossRoadsOfHartwell
Education and experience preferred, but not required. The following are non-negotiable:
• Should be a committed Christian by conversion and give witness of their Christian faith to others
• Should ascribe to the Baptist beliefs and teaching
• Should have and maintain a positive church and community image
• Should maintain appropriate confidentiality at all times
• Should maintain a professional and caring demeanor at all times
• Should be readily available to the members of the church and be flexible in regard to scheduling of time
• Should possess a heightened availability for the Children and Youth of the church
• Should be proficient in basic computer related software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Should understand the needs and issues that face today’s children and youth
• Should possess or be willing to take the steps necessary to possess a commercial driver’s license.
• Will attend regular church services at Cross Roads Baptist Church and be committed to tithing.