Position Reports to: Executive Pastor
Since the church began in 2010, BRAVE Church has seen God’s grace. What was once a small gathering of men and women in an apartment building has now grown to a congregation of nearly 2,000 worshippers at two campuses.
The church is founded on FOUR Pillars:
1. Unapologetic Preaching (2 Timothy 4:2)
2. Unashamed Adoration (John 4:23-24)
3. Unceasing Prayer (1 Thessalonians 5:17)
4. Unafraid Witness (Romans 1:16)
BRAVE Church exists to glorify God through the fulfillment of the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20) in the spirit of the Great Commandment (Matthew 22:37-40). We desire to make and multiply disciples for the fame of Jesus.
Position Overview: The Middle School Director exists to assure ongoing, growing and effective ministry to Middle School Students – striving to make fully engaged disciples of Jesus Christ. The primary role of this position is to coordinate
daily, weekly and monthly tasks that are critical to the growth, development, care and maintenance of Brave Church Middle School students.
- Plan, organize and execute weekly Middle School program.
- Develop a Bible-based curriculum that grounds Middle School students in the Word.
- Recruit, train and equip small group leaders to effectively disciple students.
- Planning, organizing and executing major yearly events.
(retreats, summer camp, mission trips)
- Establish and maintain an assimilation process for Middle School Students.
- Serve the middle school body through Pastoral care, Discipleship, Counseling both students and parents.
- Create and maintain a Student Leadership Team to raise up mature disciples.
- Maintain a presence and involvement in local schools
- Assure overall church objectives have been achieved as they relate to Middle School:
*effectively incorporate the church’s ministry purpose, objectives, and goals
*efficiently and effectively perform assigned responsibilities and duties
*assess and address possible risks and exposure to the church
*reliably manage Middle School budget
*observe internal policies, standards, and procedures
- Perform other duties as requested by the BRAVE Church Leadership.
Other Responsibilities and skills:
- Maintain a vital and growing walk with the Lord through committed Bible study, prayer, meditation and fellowship.
- Maintain proper spiritual priorities.
- Develop personal evangelism opportunities within and outside the church.
- Faithfully support the ministries of the church through stewardship of spiritual gifts, finances and time.
- Strong ability to see plans through from start to finish.
- Flexible and comfortable with change.
- Must be become a Member of BRAVE Church within 6 months of hire.
- Bachelor’s Degree (from Bible School preferred)
Work Experience Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience working with middle school students in Ministry
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. In your cover letter, answer the following questions:
1. Why are you currently looking for a position?
2. Why are you particularly interested in BRAVE Church?
3. What do you feel you are a strong candidate for this position?