A multi-campus church located in Pittsburgh,PA is seeking a worship arts director for our Weirton campus. We are looking for someone who is passionate and creative. You will find the freedom to lead a vibrant, growing church to worship God in an authentic
way. We are looking for more than just a musician, we are looking for someone who wants to help people experience God’s presence as well as build teams and develop leaders.
The ideal candidate would be a self-motivated leader who likes the excitement and challenge of leading in ministry. Primarily, the worship arts director will work with the direction of the campus pastor.
- This position is part-time.
- Average 10 hours per week.
- Developing and training and equipping musicians.
- Organizing and leading regular worship band rehearsals.
- Carry out the vision of the church by leading the worship team in a weekly worship service.
- Build teams and develop leaders.
Qualities & Skills
- Leadership. The ability to recruit and develop both new and experienced musicians.
- Organization. The ability to accomplish tasks, meet deadlines, take ownership of a project, and always looking to improve the ministry’s structure, system, and programming to maximize the effectiveness of disciple-making.
- Responsible. The ability to follow instruction, listen to coaching, work with a team, communicate clearly, and is dependable to accomplish a project.
- Music skills. Ability to play either keyboard or guitar is a plus. Able to read and to transpose music. Able to coach musicians in order to bring out their best. Able to lead worshipers in passionate worship through
song and train other leaders to do the same.
b.) video recording of leading worship
to Christy Gibas: email@example.com
308 Penco Rd, Weirton, WV 26062 (412)-424-9999