Impact Church is a thriving, Bible-teaching ministry of over 4,000 members of all ages. We’re on a mission to make a profound impact on the city, state, nation, and world by sharing the relentless love of Jesus Christ. With multiple Florida campuses, a
growing online church, and several churches established along the East Coast and Texas, as well as in Peru, we have the great opportunity to touch the lives of many families and children.
We are currently seeking a music director to assist our Worship Pastor in cultivating a life giving, passionate and skillful culture of worship at our Orlando, Florida campus.
Responsibilities of the Music Director include:
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of the music for Impact worship services and events
- Assisting in the training and coordination of Impact Worship Band teams
- Assisting in coordinating and implementing Ableton tracks in Impact services
- Assisting the Worship Pastor with department planning and facilitation of department projects and with achievement of weekly goals
- Recruitment of potential worship team members
- Facilitating new recruits through the process of becoming members of the Impact Worship team
- Assisting in leading Growth Track classes on the worship experience
- Assisting in the care and pastoring of the worship and musician team members
- Participation in the musical production of all services and special events
- Assisting in the administration of the worship department, including scheduling and attendance of musicians, check requests, travel expenses, etc.
- Assisting with printing worship set lists and chord charts
- Assisting with procurement and maintenance of worship resources
- A passionate, personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Heart of a servant
- Proficiency in communicating with, leading, and motivating a volunteer staff
- A degree from a recognized ministry school is preferred
- Proficiency in playing an instrument
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in music, music theory, worship, or related major is preferred