A healthy, growing church in South Florida is searching for a dynamic leader in Children’s ministry to influence families to know and follow Christ.
This position is a great opportunity for someone with a proven track record to take a dynamic ministry to the next level.
Every week there are hundreds of kids that experience God in a new way through the dynamic experiences for each age group. They use orange curriculum and strategy for all age groups in a large group/small group format focused on the importance of relationships
with each other and small group leaders. The Children’s Minister will give oversight to all of Children’s Ministry from birth through grade 5.
Here's a brief overview of the ministry:
- Currently runs about 1,400-1,700. This is down from a peak of near 3,000 and largely due to a lengthy transition.
- Sits on 28 gorgeous acres on an incredible location in an upscale section of the region.
- Has a 1,000 seat worship center, gymnasium and lots of educational space.
- Has a 50-year old, very stable PK-12 school with about 750 students and a seasoned and competent leadership team in place.
- Church has an Independent Baptist history, but in the last 10 years has affiliated with the SBC.
- Super multi-cultural -- about 50% Caribbean, 25% Latino and 25% Caucasian. Several dozen nationalities and cultures represented across the congregation.
- Financially very healthy with a very low debt-to-asset ratio.
- Tremendous potential for growth and expansion.
- Conservative theologically, but very culturally relevant in application.
Qualifications: Looking for an experienced, Children's Director (preferably 4 years). The preffered expectation is the candidate will have a 4 year undergraduate degree for this position.
Supervisor: Executive Pastor
Hours: 40 hours per week.
Primary Responsibility: Oversee and lead the Children's ministry.
• Set an example of character and live a life above reproach in personal and public lifestyle.
• Seek out personal training and growth opportunities.
• Participate in public services and church outreach events in the community.
• Maintain a vibrant faith and love relationship with Christ through personal Bible study, prayer, service, and self-discipline.
• Support the church through biblical obedience with tithes and offerings.
In order to be considered, please send the following:
• Your resume
• Myers-Briggs testing results, which can be found here: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
• Links to your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
This is a unique church and an excellent opportunity!
Please send your application packet to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we’ve received your information we’ll be in touch if we’re going to take the next steps.