Connection Church is hiring a full time Worship/Student Pastor for our Millen Campus. Connection Church has 5 campuses in Statesboro, Vidalia, Dublin, Pooler and Millen. Millen is a small and close knit community in South Georgia and was the third campus
that the church planted in Janurary of 2016. The Church averages around 2300 adults and children across all 5 campuses each week. The Millen Campus itself averages around 170.
Qualifications and Expectations
- Profess and demonstrate a passionate and deep faith in Jesus Christ
- Have a heart to see people connected to a growing relationship with Jesus!
- Ability to lead a team and congregation in Worship
- Teachable, self motivated and able to work independently and efficiently
- Outgoing personality and ability to relate to teenagers on their level
- 3-4 years experience desired
- Commitment to personal spiritual growth and healthy lifestyle
- Model standards and expectations of leaders within Connection Church including:
- Member of Connection Church and attending regularly
- Tithing 10%
- Participation in a Connect Group
- Satisfactory completion of felony statement/background check
Primary Responsibilities for Worship Ministry
- Reports directly to the Millen Campus Pastor.
- Plan, oversee and evaluate all components of the Millen Worship Ministry.
- Meet monthly with all other Campus Worship Pastors to ensure consistency and plan services
- Follow Vision, Values and Standards set for Worship and Production Ministy.
- A strong singing voice with experience in leading worship / The ability to play and lead with an instrument.
- Knowledge of sound, lighting, and computer technical skills.
- Knowledge of Planning Center, MultiTracks, and ProPresenter.
- Establish goals and objectives for this ministry and initiate strategies to fulfill them.
- Proactively recruit, lead, and develop worship and production members in keeping with the principles taught in Ephesians 4:11-12.
- Regularly communicate with the Campus Pastor and Central Worship Pastor concerning the strategies and activities of the Worship Ministry.
- Be diligent to stay organized and plan ahead for multiple weeks at a time.
- Manage the Millen Worship/Production budget and maintain all equipment.
- Perform administrative duties such as compiling reports, preparing expense reports and completing purchasing orders as specified by church policy.
Primary Responsibilities for Student Ministry
- Plan, lead, and organize all aspects of student ministry.
- Work with Central and Campus Student Pastors to develop and communicate the series and content for messages.
- Follow Vision, Values and Standards set for Connection Students.
- Lead, train and equip all volunteers serving in student ministry while also raising up more.
- Meet with and disciple students one on one. Train leaders to do the same.
- Plan and organize all events associated with student ministry, in addition to working with Central staff for campus wide events.
- Monitor budget for all purchases related to Student Ministry.