The Campus Producer oversees the production side of Sunday services by leading/working with leads from every tech/worship department at the campus and works closely with the producers at the Chandler campus. Also produces other ministry events utilizing
main worship center.
They should lead by example, and cultivate a positive spirit throughout the church family. They should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large. They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being willing
to put the needs of others in front of their own. In all of their actions, they should be positive and supportive of the Core Values and the Vision of our church.
This is a part-time position of 20 hours per week and requires Sunday hours.
Sunday Campus Producer
- Run production side of Sunday services by leading leads from every tech/worship departments, including Audio Engineer, Lighting, Media, Stage Manager and Band.
- Work with the head of Sunday programming to create the Queues/Service Orders
- Coordinate with any ministry that utilizes the room for events.
- Schedule staffing/volunteers to support events and weekend programming
Role Model in Personal Life
- Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
- College Degree Required
- 2+ years working with lighting, augdio and A/V.
- Highly computer literate: MS Office (Ppt, Outlook, Excel, Word, etc)
- 2+ years experience (volunteer or staff) in a large church setting
- Experience coordinating staff/volunteer schedules.
- Must align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.
- Must be a member of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship who supports the vision and values.
Important skills/personal traits
- Gifted in leadership, administration and communication.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with multiple project leaders.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.