APPLY USING THIS LINK:
The HR Director is responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function.
- Manage recruitment, hiring process including onboarding of new employees to insure adherence to all applicable state and federal laws; oversee background check process; oversee new employee orientation to insure smooth transition for new employees.
- Work with supervisors to screen and interview candidates.
- Consult with Executive Leadership Team (ELT) to assist with the development of organizational structures as needed.
- Manage process to release staff when necessary including voluntary and involuntary departures.
- Intervene in staff problems and conflicts as necessary; coach leaders in these areas including counseling and Performance Improvement Plan process.
- Consult with Executive Pastor and Executive Director of Finance on employee recognition and rewards program.
- Manage staff evaluation process and makes changes annually as directed by the ELT.
- Assist ELT with Job Description decisions to insure alignment across the organization.
- Research and provide input and consultation to ELT on all compensation issues.
- Implement goal setting process as directed by ELT.
- Provide ongoing leader training to enhance strengths and ability to lead effectively through formalized training and leader roundtables.
- Plan and assist leading monthly supervisor meeting team to provide training and updates to supervisors.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws
- Develop, update and maintain all necessary internal policies and procedures, including Employee Handbook.
- Work with Finance closely on overlapping areas including benefits, financial policies, insurance and record keeping.
- Recommend improvements to policies and guidelines on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct all internal investigations and insure the proper process is in place.
- Conduct audits as necessary to insure proper record keeping and compliance with all federal and local laws including background screening of staff and appropriate volunteers.
- Review payroll register each week to ensure accurate employee payroll.
- Oversee HR Administrative Coordinator
- Oversee department records and reports including organization charts and staff directory.
- Fully committed follower of Christ; agree with with Scottsdale Bible Church’s Statement of Faith.
- Able to manage and oversee projects as well as complete projects as needed.
- Approachable, accessible, and able to maintain a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Relationship-building skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning
- 5+ years experience in Human Resources
- 3+ years supervisory experience
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
APPLY USING THIS LINK: