The West End campus has a unique opportunity in a great urban setting to establish a student ministry working directly with River Pointe’s Senior Pastor. This position is responsible for the ministry to 6th – 12th grade students, along with the opportunity
to establish a ministry to college students. The West End campus is strategically positioned inside the loop of Houston and surrounded by opportunity. Through dynamic leadership, communication and relational skills, this person will be successful in establishing
these vital ministries for a campus that is a year a half old and running 400 in attendance. This person will also serve with RPC’s team of student pastors from other campuses to create and implement strategies that advance the gospel among students in the
Houston area. River Pointe/West End is a North Point partner church
- Give leadership, teaching and oversee weekly weekend services.
- Recruit and develop Student Interest Small Group Leaders.
- Recruit and develop Student Campus Leaders (guy and girl on every campus)
- Lead and oversee outreach events.
- Lead and oversee student assimilation from WE Kids.
- Help lead Student Summer Camps
- Help lead Student Winter Retreat
- Connect and partner with WE parents and families.
- Give input to multisite strategy and execution.
Our Ideal Candidate
- An obvious heart for students and families
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to develop Direct Reports, Volunteers, and Others
- Engaging teacher and communicator
- Team-oriented – loves recruiting, building, leading and serving on them
- Constant Learner
- Committed to WE/RPC’s mission, values, and beliefs https://westend.me/more-info/history-beliefs/
- 1-3 years’ experience with student ministry
- 4 year college degree.
If that sounds like you, click the “Apply Now” button.
**Important: Please do not contact us directly about this position. All applicants should apply by using the link below. You will be contacted if we feel like you are a good fit for this position.