Our Student Ministry Resident position is a paid, one year commitment beginning in June 2018, with the potential for a permanent role. This is a great opportunity for further development of ministry leadership skills and personal growth within the context
of a real-life ministry setting, with intentional coaching and mentoring from various key leaders within the church, including the Family Pastor, Campus Pastor, Middle School Pastor, and High School Pastor.
***Applicants should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org***
- Serve as point leader for Student Ministries at the Roane County Campus.
- Provide a disciple-making environment for 6th-12th grade students and their families through large group teaching/worship/meeting experiences, small groups, retreats & camps, evangelism/outreach, and service.
- Establish and maintain a relational presence - in both the church and community - with students and their families.
- Work with Campus Pastor to identify, recruit, develop and maintain a diverse and passionate volunteer team for student ministries at the Roane County Campus.
- Serve as additional resource to Roane County Campus as needs require (hosting, resource for staff/volunteers, pastoral care, etc.).
- Active growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Completed 4 year bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years experience (paid or volunteer) at a church, camp, or other ministry focused on students
- Regularly attending and serving at a church
Two Rivers Church (https://2rc.church) is a “Word Dependent, Spirit Empowered” church located outside Knoxville, Tennessee, and is part of the Evangelical Free Church of America (https://www.efca.org/). In September 2017 we launched our Roane County Campus
which has grown to two services each Sunday. Each weekend, we have around 2000 people attend our Knoxville and Roane County Campuses.