The mission of Northside Christian Church is to connect unconnected people to Jesus Christ by connecting them to Christ, to Community and helping them live their Calling as a follower of Jesus.
Our desire for the Production Ministry at Northside is to have a place where people can serve, grow, and give God glory through giving the best of their gifts and abilities. We believe every element of our worship experience should be engaging and lead people
straight to the worship of Jesus.
The Production Director will lead our production ministry team through volunteer development (craft/calling), creation of systems and processes that will allow for future expansion/growth, and regular team building (unity). The ideal candidate will have
a large existing knowledge base of church production and technical systems which will be used to create an experience that will draw the congregation closer to God during the weekend services. This position will report directly to the Creative Arts Director
and will be responsible to carry out the call of Ephesians 4:11-12 by serving as a minister to our technical volunteers.
Vision and Strategic Development: 10%
- Provide clear and compelling processes and strategies that are collaborative, unifying, and focused on growth.
Leadership/Craft Development: 30%
- Equip, empower and develop Northside production volunteers through various resources, training events and one to one coaching.
Venue Management: 10%
- Oversee A/V equipment processes/upkeep for all Northside venues as well as provide support to various church-wide events on campus. These processes should be designed to care for our equipment and keep our technology up to date.
Pastoral Responsibilities: 20%
- Shepherd production volunteers through consistent involvement in their lives and play a primary role in their spiritual development.
Production Support: 30%
- Provide production leadership/innovation for all weekend worship services that creatively engages the worshipper through quality audio mixes, programming lighting, excellent video, stage design, and compelling creative elements. This position will directly
oversee FOH and lighting for weekend services.
- Develop and lead strategies in the Spiritual Discipleship/Craft Development of production team members
- Develop and lead strategies in recruiting, equipping and assimilating leaders who serve in Video, Lighting, Audio, Staging and Producing
- Partner with Creative Arts Director and Worship Leader on the creative direction of services
- Direct Supervisor, responsible for providing leadership to the Live Video Director (PT)
- Approve, manage and provide A/V support and staffing for Northside sanctioned events
- Collaborate with Creative Arts Director, Worship Leader, and Weekend Video Coordinatorin design of all staging elements
- Lead and manage all weekend production teams to carry out the vision of the service including hands-on leadership with FOH and Lighting
- Speak into/develop the overall look and feel of services - video elements, lighting, sound, mood - how they all flow together to support the message
- Consistently evaluate the effectiveness of the production ministry at Northside
- Create compelling environments that engage the worshipper and provide a distraction free worship experience
- Be a team player who is willing to collaborate with other ministers and ministries in the church
- Other duties as assigned
- Be a developer at heart
- Possess a desire to lead others
- Be innovative
- Build effective systems
- Be a team player
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Ability to implement organizational plans and structures
- Servant’s heart
- Honest and trustworthy
- Integrity for work habits and results
- Ability to discern needs and respond appropriately, sensitively and proactively
- Communication skills
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND INVOLVEMENT
- Experience in volunteer development
- Leading a production ministry in a large church environment
- Professional skill level in audio, video, and lighting.
This is our holistic direction as Church leaders and lay leaders that we’re committed to living out in our daily life. Expectations are everything and the Word leads us in this living.
“He is before all things, and in Him ALL THINGS hold together.” Col. 1:17
- Identity – Physical, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual, Relational.
- Financial Generosity
“They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.” Acts 2:42
- Weekend Gathering
- Life Groups
“All of this is from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation.” 2 Corinthians 5:18
"Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms." 1 Peter 4:10
- Embrace God’s Ministry for me
- Serve Others with my Gifting
Interested candidates should submit:
Cover letter and resume (including references) along with salary requirements.
Email your complete package to: firstname.lastname@example.org