The Calvary Baptist Church student ministry is devoted to leading students in 7th through 12th grade to become fully devoted followers of Christ. The student ministry staff and volunteers equip students to own and live out their faith during weekly
gatherings, small groups, exciting events and regular serving opportunities. The Student Minitry carries the same Vision of Calvary Baptist Church: “To Create a Culture of Disciplemakers Capturing our City and World for Christ for generations to Come.” We
do this by living out the Mission: “To Lead and Love People in a Growing and Committed Relationship with Jesus Christ.”
We are looking for a Student Ministry Pastor who is:
- A faithful and energetic disciple of Jesus Christ, who actively demonstrates that relationship in their everyday life, and spends daily time in prayer and bible study.
- Knowledgeable in student ministries with some experience with college-level biblical degree or training preferred.
- Effective at communicating and connecting to students and their parents (communication/relationships/social media), leading other leaders (volunteers), planning and coordinating events (administration) and developing and executing ministry plans.
A Passion and Call to the Gospel ministry with a desire to reach students with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Should be called and willing to provide pulpit supply and fulfill administrative task at the Pastor's request. All applicants should be able
to pass a criminal background check, have a good credit history, have a defined clear call to ministry, be passionately in love with both his wife and Jesus. The applicant's wife should carry the same call in supporting her husband and serving with him in
the ministry of Calvary Baptist Church. All applicants should include references of which the Calvary Baptist Church Leadership can follow up.
- Sunday School (Sunday morning Teen Discipleship)
- Crossfire (Sunday Night Student Worship Gathering)
- Monthly Activities
- Missions Trip
- Graduation Sunday
- Winter Retreat
- Summer Camp
- Weekly Discipleship
- Visits School Lunches/School activities at Connersville Middle & High School
- Follow up – Facebook/mail/text/calls
- FUEL (Friday Night Community Student Ministry) as led
- Discipleship leadership
- C group Facilitators
- Outreach ministry/Visitation
- Administrative task
This is a full-time ministry position with:
- Compensation varies depending upon experience and education but very generous for area in which we live
- Salary includes healthcare and other benefits.
Please review our church Vision, Mission, & Doctrinal Statement on our church website and submit resume’ only if in full agreement without exception.
Contact Person: Pastor John Reynolds - (765) 825-6651 - firstname.lastname@example.org