Collierville First Baptist Church is looking for its next Young Families/Children’s Pastor. The church was founded in 1875. It offers programs and ministries for all generations. We exist to glorify God by totallying committing ourselves to Jesus Christ
and to the explosive growth of His Kingdom. We seek to accomplish this mission through adherence to our core values: Bible Based, Authentic Worship, Family Focused, Disciple Making, Gospel Driven, Prayer Dependent, and as a Caring Community. Collierville
First Baptist is a great place to raise your family, make new friends, and express your faith.
Collierville is one of the most desirable communities in the Mid-South in which to live and work. US News, in their 2014 “Best High Schools” rankings, lists Collierville High School as the 7th best high school in Tennessee. Collierville opened a new, independent
school system in the fall of 2014. The town is a blend of history and promise. Collierville’s historic charm is illustrated best in its Town Square, where history dates back to the late 1800s. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Square
is rich in history and character. Collierville won Parade Magazine’s 2014 “Best Main Street in America.” But it is not stuck in the past; the town is also positioned for growth.
- Follow the Senior Pastor’s leadership in guiding our church in glorifying God through a total commitment to Jesus Christ and the explosive growth of His Kingdom.
- Equip parents in developing personal and family spiritual disciplines.
- Train children and parents in sharing the Gospel with their neighbors.
- Insure that all resources and programs are Bible based.
- Develop resources to utilize in training parents and children in authentic intergenerational worship.
- Promote opportunities for parents and children to deliberately demonstrate acts of kindness within the family, the church, and the community.
- Equip parents and children in being intentional in prayer while also developing a prayer support ministry for the Young Families/Children’s ministry.
- Plan, promote, and maintain effective, growing Bible Study and discipleship ministries for children.
- Regularly communicate with the Senior Pastor, fellow pastors, assistants, and servant leaders concerning the strategies and activities of the Young Families and Children’s Ministries.
- Recruit and equip the volunteers and staff in keeping with the principles taught in Ephesians 4:11-12.
- A vibrant relationship with Jesus.
- Meet qualifications standards as given in 1Timothy 3:1-7.
- Agree with Baptist Faith and Message 2000.
- Ability to inspire, communicate, supervise, and coordinate work with servants and servant leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree, but Master degree preferred.
- Three to five years of related experience.
Email resumes to email@example.com