Tri-valley Chinese Bible Church (TCBC) is looking for an intern to work with our growing Children’s Ministry. The Children’s Ministry Intern will work with each position of TCBC’s Children’s Ministry training in the key elements of the ministry including
classroom and special programs as well as administrative systems within Children’s Ministry. This position may develop into a full-time / permanent position after the initial 12-month period.
The ideal candidate should be creative and have a passion for children. He or she should also be detail oriented, flexible, and decisive with the ability to organize, and set priorities. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily. Experience in music is a plus.
The successful candidate must:
- Commit to a firm 12-month
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Self-motivated and flexible with strong organization skills and the ability to work well with timelines and short deadlines
- Be reliable and hard working
- Demonstrate ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Enjoy ministering to and working with children
- Christ centered behavior at all times
- Has the ability to function independently. Possess the ability to speak. This position also may require long periods of standing and walking