CENTRAL KIDS MINISTER
The Central Kids Minister will be responsible to lead and implement the vision for our Birth-Elementary Programs FOR 3 CAMPUSES IN A MULTI-SITE CHURCH.
To Win downriver kids & families to Christ by providing vision and leadership to the Kids Ministry department to ensure it operates in a way that kids and families are cared for and disciple to become lifelong followers of Christ.
The Central Kids Minister will be responsible to lead and implement the vision for our Birth-Elementary Programs.
- Lives in accordance to Scripture and is a loyal follower of Jesus.
- Is in agreement with Southpoint mission, vision and values.
- A team player – must work well with others at all levels of the organization.
- Is Biblically solid, theologically conservative, evangelical, and in agreement with Restoration Movement philosophy.
- A self-starter – must work with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, respond to email within 48 hours.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Google App Suite.
- Experience in developing and successfully implementing vision for a department.
- Demonstrated ability to select, build, and lead successful, productive teams.
- Demonstrated ability to lead staff or other key volunteers in ministry.
- Demonstrated experience preferred in developing and building, healthy, growing small group structures.
- Preferred two years of participation in kid’s ministry.
- Be a Kids Ministry expert through continual learning.
- Participate in regular staff meetings and work in cooperation with other ministry staff to fulfill the vision of the church.
- Demonstrated ability to find and/or create age-appropriate curriculum.
- Highly relational – ability to interact with a variety of people in a variety of circumstances.