GracePointe Community Church is seeking a Children's Pastor that is passionate about Kids! We are looking for someone who is self-led, knows how to have fun, loves kids and isn't afraid of a challenge! The ideal candidate will serve the church through developing
the children's ministries, volunteer leadership, and creatively make an impact.
The position is a 20hr part time position with very flexible hours and good pay.
GracePointe is located in Lee's Summit, MO which is the sixth largest city in the State of Missouri and in the Kansas City, Metropolitan area with an estimated population of around 93,000 people. As recently as 2010 Lee's Summit was ranked by CNN/Money 27th
on the list of "100 Best Cities to Live in the United States".
We are seeking a self-motivated individual; someone who can cast vision, develop leadership, and inspire children to run after God.
Our church is a multi-generational, multi-cultural, spirit-filled church that operates in the Gifts of the Holy Spirit as taught in 1 Corinthians 12, 13, and 14. The candidate should complement our ability to grow in these areas.
- Ministry Related Education Preferred
- 2+ years of children's ministry experience Preferred
- Pastoral Reference Required
- Self-leadership and personal growth. Spiritually, personally, vocationally.
- Character and modeling Christian conduct.
- Giving, serving person who is a collaborative team player
Passion for Ministry
- Personal salvation and call to ministry
- Love for children
- Ability to develop leaders and ministry teams
- A drive to make it better and continued growth
- Clear, timely, and frequent communication with support team. Staff, children, parents, and volunteer leaders.
- Facilitate a kids service that engages our students and creates an atmosphere for spiritual formation
- Facilitate leadership development with volunteer leaders on Sunday morning
- Facilitate discipleship through the development of age-appropriate small groups that aligns with the model of the church.
- Plan, facilitate and attend our annual Kids Camp