GracePointe Community Church is seeking a Worship Pastor. We are seeking a self-motivated individual; someone who can cast vision, develop leadership, and creatively lead our church through music and media. The ideal candidate will serve the church through
developing our music and media ministries, volunteer leadership, and creatively make an impact.
GracePointe is a multi-generational, multi-cultural, spirit-filled church that operates in the Gifts of the Holy Spirit as taught in 1 Corinthians 12, 13, and 14. The candidate should complement our ability to grow in these areas and their music style should
accomodate our wide range congregants (Contemporary, Gospel and some traditional styles).
GracePointe is located in Lee's Summit, MO which is the sixth largest city in the State of Missouri and in the Kansas City, Metropolitan area with an estimated population of around 93,000 people. As recently as 2010 Lee's Summit was ranked by CNN/Money 27th
on the list of "100 Best Cities to Live in the United States".
The position is a 20hr part time position with very flexible hours and good pay.
- 2+ years of leading a worship preferred
- A personal call to ministry
- Pastoral Reference Required
- Self-leadership and personal growth. Spiritually, personally, vocationally.
- Character and modeling Christian conduct.
- Giving, serving person who is a collaborative team player
Passion for Ministry
- Personal salvation and call to ministry
- Love for all things music and media
- Ability to develop leaders and ministry teams
- A drive to make it better and continued growth
- Clear, timely, and frequent communication with support team. Staff, band, singers, media, and volunteer leaders.
- Facilitate a Sunday worship set that engages our congreagation and creates an atmosphere for spiritual growth
- Facilitate a Monthly prayer service
- Facilitate leadership development with volunteer leaders on Sunday morning