Maranatha Bible Church, a vibrant and growing church located in Akron Ohio, is seeking a part-time staff person to lead the Technical Arts ministry. Our purpose is to be a church where
worship, evangelism, discipleship,
fellowship, and service take place. Our mission is for every believer to connect with others, grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ, and serve the community and the world by sharing God’s love.
The Tech Director leads the Technical Arts Team, and equips volunteers with tools to support the Worship Ministry at MBC in the weekly services across our Campus. The leader of the tech team is responsible for all service audio, video camera/streaming, media,
and lighting. While the primary emphasis of this position revolves around weekend services, providing assistance and/or input to other ministries is also included. This is a part-time position. (15-20 hours per week)
Specific qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Have a committed walk with Christ
- High level of competence in FOH mixing and audio recording
- Experience in lighting production and design
- Proficient in video development including: capture, editing of content, inventory management and volunteer involvement for weekend services, special events, and LiveStream broadcast.
- Engaging leader who is able to recruit, develop and equip volunteer sound and media teams for events and weekend services.
- Must possess organizational, multi-tasking, and project management skills
- Proficient in Mac and PC based computer systems with working knowledge of professional video editing, presentation programs and recording software (Microsoft Office, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Creative Suite, ProPresenter, Pro Tools, etc.).
If you Live in the Akron area, meet these qualifications and want to be a part of an amazing team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org