Palmcroft Kids is the children’s ministry of Palmcroft Church. It provides relevant, age appropriate learning and connection opportunities for kids from birth to 6th grade. During Wednesday evening Awana and all weekend worship experiences, ministry for
kids is provided and executed by a large base of volunteers led by the Palmcroft Kids Pastor, 8 PT team members and 1 FT assistant.
The Palmcroft Kids Pastor will work with the Executive Pastor to achieve the goals of Palmcroft Church. They will also be responsible for the specific goals related to a successful Palmcroft Kids ministry.
• Passionate about sharing Palmcroft Kids ministry vision with families in the church, people in the community, and volunteers
• Able to build a team that leads and executes Palmcroft Kids ministry by inspiring others to serve in Palmcroft Kids
• Driven to reach kids who do not know Christ by being relevant and providing a great space for them to connect with other kids and leaders
• An advocate for connecting with parents and equipping them to be the leader of their child’s spiritual development
• A strong communicator who listens well
• A proven project manager with strong attention to details and administrative skills
• A team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire organization
• Grow campus attendance by creating and implementing a strategy that draws families in to the church through Palmcroft Kids ministry
• Lead and develop teams and volunteers so that they are operating in their strengths and being most effective in their roles on the Palmcroft Kids team
• Create a presence of Palmcroft Kids ministry in the community
• Minister to the families and aid in connecting what happens on the weekend with what happens at home
• Be a model for those who attend Palmcroft Church by being an example of personal integrity, discipleship, and evangelism
Here at Palmcroft our Vision is “taking the life-changing reality of Jesus into our neighborhoods, cities and world”. We believe we accomplish this when we have a heart for these three things:
LIFE IN CHRIST
Life in Christ is our time in Worship and our time in the Word. As a Church, we do that together in all of our weekend services and classes. Individually, we do this when we spend time reading or meditating on God's Word and what He's done for us.
LIFE WITH OTHERS
We believe in living life with others. We know that God never intended for us to go through life alone, and so we know you need to be involved in a small group where you can know people and be known by people.
LIFE IN ACTION
We believe in life in action. Our life wasn’t given to us for us alone, but so that we could share the life changing reality of Jesus with our neighbors, our city, and our world. We believe in serving people whenever we can.
Inside our team it is our desire to love our people into boldly sharing the love of Jesus. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit a resume with a cover letter describing your desire and call to ministry to email@example.com.