This position is responsible for producing and directing all aspects of visual media for live experiences, staff and special events. It is also responsible for recruiting, developing and scheduling volunteers. As well as, performing a variety of video-production
duties including but not limited to filming, editing and assisting with video productions as a part of the media team.
- Fulfill Character, Competency, Chemistry and Culture requirements as set by Life Center Ministries
- Previous and current participation in Life Center weekend experiences
- Full knowledge of live production, which includes video, audio, lighting, multimedia, music, and staging.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong critical and creative thinking, active listening, and complex problem solving skills
- This position requires a flexible schedule during the week and weekends are required.
- 4 year Broadcast degree or 4 years on the job experience
- Knowledge and ability to operate technical gear including video switcher, camera, recording gear, and digital video equipment.
- Program and operate broadcast video switcher and direct camera crew through a live production.
- Able to understand and troubleshoot an HD/SD-SDI broadcast based video system.
- Recruit, train and coach live video volunteers
- Load all audio/visual content into Propresenter for five weekend experiences.
- Edits and Uploads weekly sermon to youtube, podcast and app on Sunday.
- Works closely with the Video Producer on video production, shooting, and editing for weekly video announcements, commercials, and special events media content
- Attends weekly Media Team meetings
Schedule: 40 hours per week
Supervisor: Church Online Pastor/Media Director
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Leave
Description Updated: 11/07/2017