epikos Church is a thriving community of faith, intentionally pursuing multiethnic ministry, gathering in three locations in the Greater Milwaukee area. The church has expanded from a historic church building near college campuses on the East Side of Milwaukee,
to a second location in a large restored theatre in West Allis, to a recently launched portable campus now meeting in a school in the predominantly African-American neighborhoods of North Milwaukee. There is a unique multi-cultural focus at epikos in reaching
out to non-believers throughout the city, while navigating the opportunities and challenges ahead in expanding a multisite vision across Milwaukee and beyond.
The Campus Pastor serves as the point leader on his respective campus. His role is to lead the staff and volunteer leaders to build the epikos Church culture in their unique campus context. He will provide leadership to the East Campus Lead Team and work
in coordination with other epikos Church Pastors and Centralized Ministries Team Staff Members.
- Demonstrate a track record of spiritual maturity and character consistent with the biblical requirements for Pastoral leadership. (1 Timothy 3:17, Titus 1:6-9, 1 Peter 5:1-4)
- Received education and training that has equipped them for vocational ministry in a large ministry context.
- Experienced working in a leadership role in a church with a track record of leading teams through healthy ministry growth and progress.
- Agree and embrace the vision, values, pathway, leadership distinctives, campus constants, and doctrinal statement of epikos Church.
- Understand and embrace the culture of epikos Church.
- Strategic in nature, with the ability to see and implement the steps that it takes to get from here to there.
- Self-motivated, without the need of micromanagement, and team oriented.
- Make more and better disciples at the East Side Campus.
- Engage and connect with covenant members and regular attenders to help them love, serve, grow, and lead.
- Oversee the implementation of the goals, calendars, and budgets of all ministries on the East Side Campus.
- Assist the Centralized Ministries team to reproduce epikos Church best practices, systems, and ministry environments at the East Side Campus.
- Work with the Operations Team to manage the Campus Budget, Facility and Campus Operations.
- Work with the Centralized Ministries Team to implement great teams and experiences.
- Motivate and oversee the Campus Staff to create a healthy staff team environment and leadership culture.
- Empower the congregation to reach the surrounding community with the Gospel.
- Preach 1-2 times each year church wide and preach 3-5 times each year at the Eastside Campus.
- Oversee the Community Partnership Committee to serve the surrounding community in tangible ways.
- Problem solve and shepherd congregational matters.