Media & Tech Director
The Media and Tech Director's primary area of responsibility will involve the oversight of all of the media, production technical and graphic need (including audio visual needs, management of creation of media and graphic and the media and graphic teams
and website needs) of Metro Community Church (Edwardsville, Vandalia and any other multi-sight locations the church may have in the future). This person will be accountable and responsible to the Director of Operations.
MEDIA AND GRAPHICS DIRECTOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for coordination and management of all media and graphic needs of Metro Community Church.
- Coordinate / manage video shoots including staging of shoot, lighting, filming and editing of video.
- Coordinate / manage the editing of all videos, (in house videos, purchased videos, stock videos, etc.).
- Recruit, train and develop intern and volunteer teams to assist and or perform video lighting, filming and editing of videos.
- Coordinate / manage the production of "animation" based videos, (i.e. bumper videos, etc.).
- Coordinate / manage the graphics creation process. Including but not limited to creating graphics in house, managing outside graphics vendors, managing volunteers in the creation of graphics.
- Coordinate / manage any outside tech vendors utilized for services and events.
- Manage Stage Lighting Team, Lyrics Team, and Video Team (videoing service for Vandalia) for all ministries (main services, Adventureland, Fusion, Crave).
- Enlisting Ministry Coordinators and Assistant Ministry Coordinators.
- Ensuring the C.A.R.E. model of ministry is implement in each team.
- Training and encouraging Ministry Coordinators and Assistant Ministry Coordinators and their teams.
- Assisting Ministry Coordinators in keeping their ministry teams fully staffed.Facilitate the creation (develop SOP, recruit and training coordinator, assist with recruiting of team, etc.) and then manage new ministries in the Media and Graphics areas as
- Manage / oversee all tech and media needs of weekend services. Including, ensuring video and graphic files are prepared, tested and ready to go prior to weekend service rehearsal, weekend audio/ visual needs, etc.
- Manage / oversee all tech and media needs of special events. Including, ensuring video and graphic files are prepared, tested and ready to go prior to event rehearsal, event audio/ visual needs, etc.
- Coordinate / manage Metro Community Church's website and phone applications.
- Coordinate / manage Metro Community Church's social media graphics and media needs.
- Be responsible for overseeing operation, maintenance of and upgrades to audio visual equipment (lighting, sound, streaming, video feeds, etc.) in all areas of the church.
- Main auditorium
- Upstairs auditorium (used by Adventureland, Fusion, Crave, Leadership trainings and others as needed)
- Multi-site campuses
- Leading a Small Group.
- Developing leaders (mentor individuals to become leaders).
- Supporting and participating in the regular church programs and activities of MCC.
- Encouraging and participating in relational evangelism.
- Meeting with direct Team Leader at least one hour every other week for the purpose of evaluation and planning in areas of responsibility.
- Meet with direct Team Leader for a "Yearly Performance Evaluation."
- Contributing at least 40+ hours per week, plus weekend services, (weekend services are defined as 1 hour prior to the beginning of each service to ½ hour after the end of each service), at the church.
- Maintaining a servant's heart and assisting other Staff Team members.
- Assist with M-classes as assigned.
- Assisting direct Team Leader, Executive Pastor and Senior Pastor in performing whatever duties assigned.