Grace Point Church of Lewis Center, in Central, Ohio, is looking for a worship leader/creative marketing director to lead our worship ministry as well as creative presence both in church services and online. We have an amazing church family with lots
of motivated and talented volunteers ready to welcome and support you
GP Worship/Creative Marketing Director
- Lead worship for church services
- Creative Marketing Director – social media, website, video creation/editing, print media
- Recruit, develop, and schedule musicians, sound techs, media techs (PCO, videographers, graphic designers, etc.)
- Partner with teaching pastor in brainstorming of creative components for use in weekend services, special promotions, marketing ideas.
The position is for you if you have …
- Commitment to Christ and a personal life of discipleship.
- Experience leading corporate worship including preparation and rehearsal of music, vocalists, and instrumentalists.
- Experience in organizing and leading teams of people
- Knowledge of sound, video and lighting design
- Experience in graphic design as well as video creation/editing
- Willingness to be a lifelong learner and attend continuing education events
What do we want from applicants?
- A PDF version of your resume, with a cover letter, explaining your interest and reasons for applying for this specific position
- A link to recent (within 6 months) video footage of you leading worship
- Examples of graphic design (brochure/website/video project)
- At least 3 references, one of which would be someone who holds a pastoral position
Grace Point Church is a non-denominational church located in Central Ohio in the fastest growing community in Ohio, Lewis Center. GP’s mission is to introduce people to Jesus Christ and live together in his kingdom. We have
about 350 in weekly worship but over 600 who call us home – thus a desire to creatively connect with such active families.
Competitive, full-time salary and benefits including healthcare and education assistance
A team-oriented, innovative, dynamic work environment