LifePoint was Outreach Magazines 11th fastest growing church last year and has more than doubled in size since. As a church with more than 4000 in weekly attendance including well over 1000 kids and students we are always expanding our staff. We are currently
looking to add an amazing leader to our NextGen Team, primarily in the area of our kids and middle school ministry. This position would oversee 7 paid Kids Ministry staff members and would work closely with our Student Pastor and Student Ministry team. We
are hiring a Children’s Pastor who is passionate about sharing the love and message of Jesus with families, inspiring others to serve, and providing environments that allow kids to connect with other kids and leaders. This Children's Pastor will lead primarily
at our main campus and will lead our Kids Ministry team in all aspects of programming, leadership development, structures and systems, and internal/external communication. This person will also serve as one of our primary weekend communicators in KidPoint
while also collaborating with our Student Pastor in multiple areas with each being a familiar voice speaking regularly in both environments.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A growing walk with God with a strong understanding of His Word.
- Minimum of 2-3 years paid/volunteer experience in children’s ministry.
- Energy and lots of it. Our church is growing quickly and we are always moving forward.
- The ability to communicate effectively with children and parents.
- Strong personal leadership, time management and organizational skills.
- An engaging personality both on stage and in person.
- High level networking and interpersonal strengths.
- A postive, patient and professional attitude and demeanor.
- Experience in working with, leading and developing teams.
- An eye for excellence and an attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable in using the Orange strategy and curriculum.
- If you love Jesus, want to see lives changed and aren’t afraid of hard work LifePoint might be where God is calling you.
- Salary including full benefits - based on qualifications.
Please submit your resume to Mark Delaney at email@example.com