Sagebrush Church is a multi-site church based in Albuquerque, NM. Sagebrush offers a casual environment where people can experience contemporary worship and teaching from the Bible. The mission of Sagebrush is to know Christ and to make Christ known.
The Student Director/Pastor will see to the health and wellbeing of our REMIX student body through thought-provoking, energetic and spiritually uplifting experiences, ongoing Christian education programs, outreach ministry, care and counseling, and social
activities that promote church and community spirit.
Seasoned believer, teachable spirit, entrepreneurial, strategist, seasoned judgment, time managing, captivating and change-driver.
- Collaborate with other REMIX Student Pastors/Directors to develop a shared message series with the same general content and work strategically to take the message each week and customize it with exciting unique stories and creativity.
- Invest in relationships with students and staff, at the high schools, middle schools and youth organizations through campus ministry and fun outreach activities.
- Develop and execute on an action-packed strategic plan for the campus student ministry which aligns to our mission.
- Champion the need for and connections to Sagebrush REMIX Small Groups.
- Recruit, develop and oversee the REMIX volunteer program.
- Oversee all campus events and discipleship programs.
- Interact with other teams at your location to ensure a seamless experience for guests.
- Coordinate and participate in the tear down and set up of the multi-site campus, if applicable.
- Maintain a dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ with a strong working knowledge of the Bible.
- Previous experience in a leadership role in youth ministry is a plus, however, entry-level youth volunteers are encouraged to apply.
- Technically savvy with a preference toward social media.
- An energetic persona to connect with youth, and lead students to the church community.
- Detail-oriented, with a focus on follow through.
- Team player who can collaborate with ministry departments and maintain a humble servant attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on direct interaction with guests and volunteers, as well as leading/ managing others.
During the selection process, it is the practice of Sagebrush Church to provide preference to those who attend a weekly service and align with the Staff Covenant and Church Core Values.
This is a benefits eligible position. Sagebrush Church provides a competitive and comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance, along with paid vacation days.
If you have a passion for student/youth ministry, are being called to serve, and meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only be responding to those who are qualified for this position. Please DO NOT call our church office.