Sagebrush Church is a multisite church based in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Sagebrush offers a casual environment where people can experience contemporary worship and teaching from the Bible. The mission of Sagebrush is to know Christ and to make Christ known.
Seasoned believer, strategist, and change-driver with emphasis on leadership and discipleship.
- Provide leadership and support to ministry groups including men, women, young adults, students, and kids.
- Champion the importance of Small Groups and assist attendees in assimilating into groups.
- Provide leadership to our online audience joining us via web streaming or video venue.
- Assist teams with campus operations, special events, and big weekends at campuses.
- Work with the team on creative training to equip group leaders.
- Develop and implement creative ideas for Small Group connection events and sermon series.
- Contribute to identifying, recruiting, developing and guiding the Small Group leaders.
- Facilitate ongoing leader training events and support the campus pastors as needed.
- Maintain a dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ and a strong working knowledge of the Bible
- 5-7 years of leadership experience with a proven track record of achievement
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in divinity, other coursework will be considered
- Excellent organizational skills with a focus on follow-through
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
During the selection process, it is the practice of Sagebrush Church to provide preference to those who attend a weekly service and align with the Staff Covenant and Church Core Values.
This is a benefits eligible position. Sagebrush Church provides a competitive and comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance, along with paid vacation days.
If you have a passion for campus ministry, are being called to serve, and meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only be responding to those who are qualified for this position. Please DO NOT call our church office.