Service Programming Director – Valencia Campus
Are you a big-dog leader and producer? Do you love facilitating artists to be their very best? Do you enjoy designing services and events that are culturally relevant, cutting edge, and full of transcendent moments? Do you have a strong background in
service production and/or performance in settings of 2000+? If so, keep reading!
Real Life Church in beautiful Southern California has an immediate opening for the role of Service Programming Director for it’s largest campus in Valencia.
Real Life Church is a progressive, energetic, church of 7000+ weekly attendees with campuses in Valencia, Canyon Country, and Simi Valley. Our close proximity to Los Angeles gives us access to the very best music, acting, film, and production talent anywhere
in the world. Our music is loud, rock band driven, and we don’t hesitate to use secular songs, creative film, and other forms of artistic expression in our mission to help people find and follow Jesus. Typical worship songs are from Elevation Church, Bethel,
Hillsong Young and Free, Hillsong United, Jesus Culture etc (as well as our own originals). Secular songs, which are performed often to connect message theme with unchurched culture, are from Imagine Dragons, Coldplay, Dashboard Confessional, etc.
The Service Programming Director will produce and execute with excellence all services and events at the Valencia campus of Real Life Church, a campus of approximately 5000 in weekly attendance. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Is an active member of the Central Services Creative Team, representing the Valencia Campus.
- Works closely with the Executive Director of the Arts (Central Services) and Technical Director to fulfill the creative vision for all services and special events at the Valencia Campus.
- Attends all creative planning and production meetings pertaining to weekend services and/or special events, acting as the chief liaison for the Valencia Campus.
- Fills the role of Service Producer and/or Events Manager for weekend services and events at the Valencia campus as assigned.
- Prepares Planning Center Online (quarterly and annually) and broadcast cue sheets (weekly) for all Valencia campus services and events.
- Verifies that all logistics are in good order for services/events at the Valencia campus.
A complete job description is available upon inquiry.
Please send your detailed resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. Applications will be accepted until May 10th. For more info about Real Life Church, go to www.reallifechurch.org