Ada Bible Church is hiring a talented and dynamic Student Ministries Program Director to join the Lifeline team. This full-time pastoral position is charged with multiplying, developing, and caring for student ministry volunteers and engaging middle school
and high school students through the focuses of teaching and programming.
What you will do:
- Teach Lifeline curriculum with excellence
- Collaborate in the creation of Lifeline curriculum and programming
- Develop Lifeline volunteers by recruiting, training, and encouraging them
- Participate in planning for Lifeline events, retreats, service projects, camps, and mission trips
- Support parents by equipping them with resources for parenting their students
- Mentor and spiritually counsel students when necessary
Who we’re looking for:
Lifeline is seeking someone who can create a fun, high-energy, and engaging environment for students. You may be a good candidate for this position if you like to have fun but you strike the perfect balance between relating to the world of students and being
an adult. You enjoy playing games, joking around, and having a good laugh and you know how to do these things in a way that resonates with students and points them towards Christ.
To be considered for the position, you should have at least 3 years of work or volunteer experience in student ministry. A Bachelor’s degree is required, and seminary pursuit or equivalent Biblical training are preferred.
Beyond that, we’re looking for someone who is:
- Able to teach Biblical truth in a way that is understandable and meaningful to students
- An engaging public speaker, both on-stage and off-stage in small and large group settings
- Experienced in leading and growing a healthy student small group
- Highly relational, able to build strong relationships with volunteers, students, and parents
- An inspiring leader who can recruit, develop, and build a team of student ministry volunteers
- Available to work when Lifeline events are scheduled including weekends, evenings, and occasional holidays
Lastly, you should be a committed Christian who lives a life of obedience to Christ and have beliefs consistent with Ada Bible Church’s statement of faith. Pastoral staff candidates should embody the character qualities set forth in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus
1: 6-9. Membership at Ada Bible Church is not a prerequisite for hire, but you should be willing to become a member at the time of hire.
To learn more about Lifeline, visit
Ready to apply?
If this all sounds good to you and you would like to join us, we want to learn more about you!
To apply, go to
https://www.adabible.org/jobs/student-ministries-program-director and click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page. Fill out our employment application in full, including your cover letter and resume.
Your application materials must include a sample teaching video. You may include a link to your video in your cover letter or you can email it to HR@adabible.org.
About Ada Bible Church
Ada Bible Church is a thriving and growing multi-site church serving greater Grand Rapids, Michigan. Each weekend, more than 8,000 people worship with us at our four campus locations throughout the community. To learn more about us or to view a weekend service,
visit our website at: www.adabible.org.