Kensington Church is a (13,000) person, gospel-centered movement at 7 locations. We operate as one-team, one-fight. We are looking for a Campus Production Director at our Orion Campus which is one of our permanent facilities.
To apply for this position please send cover letter, resume and sample teaching links DIRECTLY to HR@kensingtonchurch.org.
Lead the Orion production staff and volunteer teams to accomplish the technical arts at the Orion campus. Oversee the campus facility with regard to all aspects of production gear; purchase, maintenance, operation and innovation along with team recruitment,
training and scheduling.
Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ, with a passion to love God, live in community with those in the body of Christ and extend the love of God to those seeking him. Show a strong commitment to living out Kensington’s values:
In Christ, Under Scripture, As a Family, For the One, From Brokenness, With Open-handedness, Through Others.
- Education: Bachelor degree preferred.
- Experience: Experience in audio, lighting, and video systems and their implementation. Experience leading people and resources to accomplish the production needs.
- Requirements: Affirmation of the mission, vision, values, and beliefs of KCC.
- Lead the Orion staff and volunteer teams to successfully fulfill the production requests in the auditorium including, but not limited to: audio, video, lighting, stage managing, stage design, system integration and maintenance.
- Oversee the lighting and scenic design for the campus through volunteers and contract support.
- Spiritually lead teams and co-workers in the pursuit of Jesus and growth within our community.
- Provide “eyes in the room” for all key services & events. Provide coverage in a discipline chair regularly.
- Meet regularly with the campus Worship Arts Director in order to implement services and lead the arts/production teams together.
- Partner with ministries at the Orion campus to facilitate successful production support for ministry initiatives.
- Hold regularly scheduled direct report meetings with staff and key volunteers to measure growth both technically and spiritually.
- Actively recruit volunteers for all disciplines. Create and implement training opportunities for the campus production teams.
- Maintain the campus production budget and the campus asset inventory. Regularly connect with Central Production Director to assure campus wide best practices.
- Participate in key campus meetings determined by the Worship Arts Director and Campus Director.
- Participate in production and arts meetings designed to keep the campus a part of the greater KCC organization.
- Work with central arts team to provide production support for master calendar initiatives.
- Maintain a working relationship with the facility and IT point person(s).