Kensington Church is a (13,000) person, gospel-centered movement at 6 locations. We operate as one-team, one-fight. We are looking for a Campus Production Director at our new Clinton Township building.
To apply for this position please send cover letter, resume and sample teaching links DIRECTLY to HR@kensingtonchurch.org.
Lead the Orion production staff and volunteer teams to accomplish the technical arts at the Orion campus. Oversee the campus facility with regard to all aspects of production gear; purchase, maintenance, operation and innovation along with team recruitment,
training and scheduling. This person must be an experienced audio engineer.
Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ, with a passion to love God, live in community with those in the body of Christ and extend the love of God to those seeking him. Show a strong commitment to living out Kensington’s values:
In Christ, Under Scripture, As a Family, For the One, From Brokenness, With Open-handedness, Through Others.
- Education: Bachelor degree preferred.
- Experience: Experience in audio, lighting, and video systems and their implementation. Experience leading people and resources to accomplish the production needs.
- Requirements: Affirmation of the mission, vision, values, and beliefs of KCC.
- Lead the Orion staff and volunteer teams to successfully fulfill the production requests in the auditorium including, but not limited to: audio, video, lighting, stage managing, stage design, system integration and maintenance.
- Oversee the lighting and scenic design for the campus through volunteers and contract support.
- Spiritually lead teams and co-workers in the pursuit of Jesus and growth within our community.
- Provide “eyes in the room” for all key services & events. Provide coverage in a discipline chair regularly.
- Meet regularly with the campus Worship Arts Director in order to implement services and lead the arts/production teams together.
- Partner with ministries at the Orion campus to facilitate successful production support for ministry initiatives.
- Hold regularly scheduled direct report meetings with staff and key volunteers to measure growth both technically and spiritually.
- Actively recruit volunteers for all disciplines. Create and implement training opportunities for the campus production teams.
- Maintain the campus production budget and the campus asset inventory. Regularly connect with Central Production Director to assure campus wide best practices.
- Participate in key campus meetings determined by the Worship Arts Director and Campus Director.
- Participate in production and arts meetings designed to keep the campus a part of the greater KCC organization.
- Work with central arts team to provide production support for master calendar initiatives.
- Maintain a working relationship with the facility and IT point person(s).