Faith Family Church
Categories: Senior Pastor
Church Size: 75 to 100
Job Type: Full-Time
Starting Date: June 2018
Faith Family Church is seeking a Senior Pastor who is passionate about the Word of God, who has a strong desire to lead God’s people in worship and discipleship; eager to be about our Father’s business reaching the lost and ministering to those in need.
About FFC: Faith Family Church is a diverse Non-Denominational church located in Angelina County approximately 110 miles North of Houston, TX. The church was birthed is 1998, meeting in various places until the purchase of the current facilities
in 2000. Our 26,000 square foot facility is debt free and sits on 13 acres of prime location property ideal for growth and expansion. Our Sanctuary/Worship center is presently set up to seat 300 with room for growth. We also have multiple classrooms/meeting
area for small group gatherings and bible study. We at FFC believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God. And also believe in one God, creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son
and Holy Spirit.
We are not a perfect people, but know that we serve a “perfect” God.
Crimson Christian Academy which is a Christian school not affiliated with FFC, is presently meeting in a portion of our facilities. They are a K-12 grade school that provides a Bible-centered education.
Position Requirements: 1. He must be licensed and ordained into the Christian faith.
2. He must share the belief of FFC’s Bible Belief Statement and Statement of Faith.
1. Preaching weekly -Teaching adult Sunday school and Wednesday evening Bible study weekly (as well as training/equipping others to do so).
2. Assisting in some of the “day to day” errands/needs of the Church (the majority of which will be done by the church secretary or church members).
3. Spiritually develop Church leadership through meetings, discipling or spiritual counsel.
4. Develop new and direct existing ministry programs. Ministries to include but not limited to: music/worship, liturgy, and children’s ministry.
5. Perform and oversee pastoral duties such as marriage counseling, family counseling, weddings, and funerals.
6. Develop and encourage new and existing members to serve and lead ministries within the church.
7. Keep regular office hours.
Some seminary training preferred but not required.
2. At least two years of pastoral experience preferred.
3. Spanish speaking helpful but not required
A video of one of your recent sermons would be helpful. A complete application including a candidate's resume and cover letter can be submitted to:
Faith Family Church 7020 South U.S. Hwy 59 Diboll, TX 75941