With an average of 5000 members, Christ Church is a leading Evangelical United Methodist congregation with a rich history of faithfully teaching Orthodox Wesleyan theology, developing disciple-making leaders, and establishing missional ministries intentionally
reaching beyond the walls of the church into the city and the world.
Highlighted as one of the top 25 fastest growing Methodist churches in America, Christ Church is poised for exponential growth- and you can be a part of it.
At Christ Church, worship is more than the music before a sermon. We believe that worship is how we live our lives, how we love God moment by moment. The responsibility of a worship leader is to lead others toward that lifestyle of worship. If you agree
with that, you might be a good fit here.
We are currently looking for a full-time Worship Leader to lead one of the primary Sunday morning worship gatherings (known as The Table), and to also lead worship for our Middle School and High School Ministries (known as Refuge).
WHAT YOU'RE LIKE
- An experienced worshiper with three to five years of experience in modern worship leading
- A talented vocalist and strong guitar player, solid skills with other instruments is a plus
- An organizational and efficiency ninja
- A superb written and oral communicator
- A great multi-tasking team player that has high energy, is people smart, and is full of positivity
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Plan, organize, and spiritually lead multiple worship gatherings on Sundays and Wednesdays
- Recruit, train, maintain, and relationally lead multiple worship teams,
- Support the Student Pastors in creating healthy student ministry environments
THE PERFECT FIT IS:
- Experienced in building and leading teams
- A maestro of multi media
- Able to hold their own in Nerf wars
- Confident when defending their preference of sweet vs unsweet tea
Send your resume, links to video(s) of you leading worship, and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: Student & Table Worship Leader
Applications that do not include all three of these items listed above will not be considered. Do not apply through Church Staffing.
The cover letter should be personalized for this position and should answer 3 questions:
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Why would feel comfortable relocating to Memphis?
- What about you will cause you to stand out from other candidates for this position?