The Jr. High Pastor will assist with planning, directing, and coordinating the Jr. High School Student Ministry. This person is responsible for the oversight of day to day activities of these functional areas as well as participation in the development of
long range plans that align with the goals and vision of Pantego Bible Church.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to Jr. High School programming and ministry as assigned by the Student Pastor.
- Participate in personal and corporate discipleship and mentoring of Jr. High School students.
- Oversee the production of Sunday morning and Wednesday night Jr. High School programming.
- Plan and implement for strategic events, sermon series and other ministry opportunities as assigned by the Student Pastor.
- Assist the Student Pastor in recruitment and development of volunteers within the Jr. High School Student Ministry.
- Partner with the Student Pastor in the formalization of short and long range planning in areas of possible growth, expansion and strategic opportunities.
- Partner in the development of the Jr. High School Ministry vision and communicate the vision to the Jr. High School Student Ministry team.
- Manage the Jr. High School Student Ministry budget and expenses.
- Administrate all calendar and details of Jr. High School Ministry events and programming.
- Provide Pastoral Care for Jr. High School students through relationship building, mentoring and attending strategic Jr. High School student activities.
- Partner with the Student Ministry Staff in strategic events, specific series and other ministry opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial Leader
- Strong organizational, people and communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years ministry experience.
- Requires the ability to work on multiple projects through to completion.