The Children’s and Family Minister Administrative Assistant plans, directs, and coordinates the Children’s and Family Ministry. This includes but is not limited to creating and implementing a strategy to fulfill the vision of the church as it relates to
children birth through 6th grade. includes but is not limited to: performing various administrative duties; creating correspondence, memos and reports; handling of mail; screening telephone calls as assigned; coordinating and maintaining ministry
calendars; maintaining filing systems; effective communication within ministry teams and servant volunteer teams; prioritizingThis person is responsible for the oversight of day to day activities of these functional areas as well as development of long range
plans for each area to ensure that appropriate capability and capacity exist to meet the needs of the church.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the development and implementation of the Children’s ministries at Pantego Bible Church, birth through 6th grade.
- Oversee programming for children ages birth through 6th grade.
- Develop and train teachers to lead large group teaching.
- Align the teaching of children to the spiritual formation of the church.
- Develop and write weekly, age-appropriate curriculum that aligns to the Sunday morning adult worship “series”.
- Oversee the development and implementation of special children’s events.
- Oversee the recruiting, training, mentoring, and deploying of lay volunteers that are necessary to support the Children’s Ministry.
- Manage and develop the Children’s Ministry Staff.
- Provide counsel to children and families for spiritual and personal growth.
- Provide vision and direction for future ministry to children and their families.
- Establish relationships with families of Pantego Bible Church.
- Entrepreneurial Leader
- Strong organizational, people and communication skills.
- Minimum of 5 years ministry experience, 2 to 3 years as a children’s pastor.
- Requires the ability to work on multiple projects through to completion.