A Groups Pastor will work with the Biblical Community Ministry team to plan, coordinate and support the goals and objectives of the ministry.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Encourage, equip and mentor current community leadership.
- Identify and train future community leaders.
- Develop and implement strategic steps for annually increasing the number of Groups within assigned communities.
- Partner with the Connection Ministry in assimilating guests and new members.
- Provide pastoral care to the people of assigned communities, including counseling, prayer, weddings, funerals, hospital visitation and crisis management/intervention.
- Assist with the counseling/crisis needs of individuals not directly connected to church.
- Initiate strategic events to promote outreach and deepen relationships within communities.
- Participate as a member of leadership teams. as
- Participate in church-wide functions.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Lead specific ministry(s) as assigned.
- Entrepreneurial Leader
- Strong organizational, people and communication skills.
- Minimum of 5 years ministry experience, 2 to 3 years as a group pastor.
- Requires the ability to work on multiple projects through to completion.