Our Facilities Technician is responsible to ensure proper upkeep, maintenance, and improvements for the all Journey Church campuses including land and buildings in order to maintain a safe, effective, and comfortable working and worshiping environment for
staff and guests.
- Perform preventive Maintenance on all facility systems.
- Perform basic repairs on electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and other facility systems.
- Monitor general building conditions and initiate both routine and specifics maintenance actions.
- Monitor general grounds conditions and initiate both routine and specifics maintenance actions.
- Share on-call coverages for facility emergencies.
- Contact and coordinator for Setup Teams for large events.
- Duties as needed or assigned from time to time.
- Must have skills and experience in several of the following areas:
- Drywall and painting
- Vehicle operations and maintenance
- Grounds keeping and sprinkler repair
- Ability to perform maintenance activities in confined and uncomfortable spaces.
- Ability to climb tall ladders and work in high places.
- Lift items weighing up 50 pounds and up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- Must have a valid Florida driver’s license.
- Ability to multi-task assignments without losing sight of the priorities, goals and deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, and able to follow both detailed and general instructions.
Strong communication, relational, and organizations skills to be used with vendors, team members, and our guests.