Mountain View Presbyterian Church, a vibrant, missional, evangelical congregation in Marysville, Washington is searching for a part-time
Director of Worship and Music.
We are seeking someone who will work closely with our pastoral staff to plan worship services and nurture worship teams in order to lead our congregation to experience the redeeming power of the Risen Christ.
- Trusts in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- A working knowledge of the biblical foundations of Christian Worship.
- A heart and vision for worship that allows for a synthesis of a wide range of artistic styles and expression.
- Strong people skills. Work harmoniously with the pastoral staff, program staff, the leadership board and ministry participants of all ages.
- Excellent musicianship, in training and experience; and a positive attitude toward collaboration and creativity.
Guitar-led worship skills required.
- Depth and breadth of knowledge in a wide variety of worship music.
- Administrative abilities necessary to manage the music department and the worship ministry of the church.
- A desire to fully engage in the life of our worshipping community.
- Organizing and directing musical ensembles of various sizes and abilities.
- Planning and leading worship services containing mixed styles of contemporary and traditional worship elements.
- Working with a wide variety of music and other forms of artistic and cultural expression. Have a working familiarity with a wide variety of musical instruments.
- Working with audio/visual technologies in worship.
Time commitment: Up to 24 hours per week.
Annual Salary Range: up to $36,000 DOE. Hours and salary are negotiable.
Resumes and media samples may be sent to:
Worship and Music Search Team
Mountain View Presbyterian Church
5115 100th Street NE
Marysville, WA 98270
Team Leader: Tom Lilly
Church website: www.mtvpc.org