To oversee and provide creative vision for an effective, multi-sensory and creatively dynamic Worship and Arts Ministry that glorifies God and empowers people for service in their unique gift area. To lead the ministry by shepherding, recruiting, directing,
and developing worship teams and leaders for all campuses who work together to passionately engage this family of faith in an authentic, life-changing, contemporary, and biblical lifestyle of worship that proclaims the awesome worth of God at all primary worship
services and other events of the church.
1. To recruit, train, and lead multiple worship teams consisting of worship leaders, vocalists, musicians, A/V technicians and other volunteers to produce a high quality, contemporary environment of corporate worship.
2. To audition, interview and assess the gifting of those interested in worship ministry.
3. To train and develop worship teams in biblical worship philosophy and worship leadership skills.
4. To oversee the worship teams’ rehearsals each week and on Sunday mornings, including their spiritual formation and discipleship.
5. To oversee necessary administration (creating instrumental & vocal charts, rehearsal recordings, scheduling, CCLI obligations, budget, expenditures, etc).
6. To be creative.
7. To work with the Lead Pastor and appropriate staff to plan worship services.
8. To work with the Lead Pastor and appropriate staff to do long term worship planning.