• Be in a growing relationship with Jesus
• Have experience leading a worship team
• Have a knowledge or experience working with loops
• Desire to be a part of a church that “unchurched” people love to attend
• Have an awesome sense of humor (or at least enjoy laughing)
• Identify, invite, mentor, pastor, and empower leaders to be a part of the Worship and Creative Arts ministry.
• Serve as the primary worship leader.
• Participate in all production/creative meetings for Sunday mornings.
• Oversee all worship and musical elements for the church.
• Manage planningcenteronline.com. Ensure that materials for the band are online at the appropriate time (including, but not limited to, chord charts, different arrangements, tutorials and/or other supplemental material).
• Manage the scheduling of musicians and worship leaders for weekend services, as well as student services.
• Manage band rehearsals.
• Ensure that the band is able to play songs with excellence.
• Perform regular maintenance on sound system and music equipment as needed.
• Manage sound system and necessary set-up for weekend services, student services, and various events. Become knowledgable in basic sound set-up and upkeep, especially as it relates to the equipment we use.
• Become knowledgable on new technology as it relates to sound system and/or band equipment. Implement as needed.
• Be willing to lead in other environments as necessary.
• Assist the Executive Director of Operations in brainstorming, scheduling and implementing the worship services.
• Communicate with other worship pastors and watch other church services to gain insight and develop ways to improve the effectiveness of the worship experience.
• Meet new people before and after the service (lead the band to do likewise)
• Become knowledgable in lighting, sound, video, and presentation software, and be able to assist in these production components as needed.
• Facilitate worship at Student Ministry, through developing a team and/or personally leading.
• Participate in staff meetings and leadership retreats.
• Maintain the God ordained priorities in your life putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse second, children third and the ministry fourth.
• Passionately strive to live the abundant life found in Christ through applying the values of The Bridge in a daily relationship with Jesus.
• Tithe your income into the vision of The Bridge.
• Avoid the appearance of evil, let no hint of immorality exist and conduct life with the utmost integrity in all situations.
• Maintain loyalty to the vision and staff of The Bridge and always protect the unity God has given this church.
• It is expected that you stay on top of your game spiritually, physically, mentally, relationally, and emotionally through personal disciplines and Sabbath rest.
We will ask for and would love to have links to videos of you leading worship - feel free to send those in your application.
Check out some of our recorded worship: https://open.spotify.com/artist/64Y0PaSzclqdgtNwLi3Dkl?si=LUAtXGoTQK6kqkTAOMAmcQ